Sunday, January 11, 2015

Stranded

In a flood of strangers
You've longed to know me
Barging through the crowd
Up to where I stand. 
Your eyes meet mine
As mine do yours
But you're unable to reach me
There are too many people
We have each other in our sight though
Communicating without speaking words
Our tongues silent
But arms desperate to embrace
It's now raining
The rain pelts my skin
I imagine the raindrops are your hands
I hope you imagine touching my skin
Though we see each other
And feel each other
We can't swim against the current
Know I hear you
Your waves pound against my flesh
Beat against my breasts
Bruise my inner thighs
Moistening the folds of my skin
The conch shell is ready
To meet the imprint of my lips
Summoning the boys
One boy
To assert his dominance again

No comments:

Post a Comment