Friday, May 23, 2014

Ramblings of a Madwoman


Why dost thou act with undesirable sentiments my dear?
Thy chronic remorse kills you.
Tis time to make ammends.
Your mind is filled with dreary thoughts.
If you have behaved badly, repent.
One does not find Nirvana through
Constant degredation, self flagellation,
Or incessant brooding.
To transcend that which binds--the monotonous blanket that suffocates--the pale white winters obscuring your mystic charms. 

In your absence,  I am in a trance.
Filled with marred morality
Ordinary ethics
Political games
Committed and bequeathed
In youth of all ages.
Like the Savage,  I know not what I choose--
Insanity in a seeming Utopia or
Sweet ecstasy in that which is primitive.
Armed with free will, I suffer, hardly amused by the dichotomy of hypocrisy vacillating between insanity and lunacy.  

As I reach out, struggling to hold on,  your fertility cult no longer screams of procreation.   Instead, your patriarchal dominant ferocity consumes me, transporting me to another place.  On the outside, this aboriginal enslavement seeks understanding and acceptance;  inside, it seeks to create purpose, resiliency, and joy. 

Transported to a vortex of sanity, where maniacal mutilation is not the answer, I seek that which is pure and uninhibited,  longing to be free.  I am conscious, aware, and presently exploring unimaginable horrors should I succumb to the frosty days that have so often frequented my soul.  That collar you hold in your hands is my only salvation.   What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment