Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Falling

I'm cold Jack
Falling i am
Back to the numbing state
From so long ago
Scared and numb
I don't drive Jack
Except around the block
And now i have a rental car
In my name
And if i show up on your doorstep ill have a knife in my chest
Two knives maybe
I'm falling Jack
Tis the year for adventure
A year for stretching myself
But I'm the one who can't parallel park
Or drive comfortably on a freeway in the right direction
Going on becomes harder and harder each day
My therapist says I need to leave him
Domestic abuse it is
I should pack up the kids
Instead I slumber in the ashes
Even i can't look back
The luxury fails to afford
Abandoned
The want of affection singes my soul
I mix up reality and fantasy again
Falling
Longing for a place to call home
Unconsciously searching for a friend whose bond revels that of family
Someday I will rise from the ashes
And go on
Finding friends who are like family
The family I never had
The trailer walls are thin
Meteorologists predict an early spring
But the groundhog is right
More winter
Blackness envelopes the sky
Where is my home?
I'm scared Jack
It won't be long Sara Jean
Hold on.

No comments:

Post a Comment