Sunday, March 23, 2014

For You

When I close my eyes
I can feel your breath on my face
Taking time to remember
Each and every day
You are with me
From the cafe
Or your bedroom
Encouraging my desire
We have fun
We laugh
We are young again
I love you
And I don't need you to say it back
It's enough pleasure to feel
Yesterday though when I closed my eyes
You weren't there
I saw the old railroad bridge
From when I was a little girl
You were speaking
But I couldn't make out the words
Muffled sounding
Scratchy
Instead of smiling and laughing
I couldn't breathe
My body was dangling from that bridge
With a tight rope around my neck
But instead of struggling
Gasping for air
I swung like a trapeze artist
Accepting the lack of breath
As the circus patrons
Crowded under the big top
Choke me please I begged
I always had this rape fantasy
And you are the stranger
I wanted to role play
And here I was giddy and lightheaded
In a reverie where you were dominant
And I was getting off
Yes oh yes
Rubbing your penis around my vagina
I tell you no
You suck on my breasts
And keep asking me
I say no
You penetrate me
With just the tip of your penis
You ask again
With my faint breath I tell you no
You penetrate me all the way
Slowly
Grabbing my neck as I orgasm
Hmmmmm
Maybe it's good you haven't called
I'm glad you weren't there
When I closed my eyes
You were getting too familiar
Now we keep getting better and better
Come on
I trust you
You bastard
I better be careful
I'm liking this sensation too much

3 comments:

  1. I love this one, Madison. Very erotic and impactful on an emotional level. I honestly felt I was there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am new to writing in any organized and sophisticated fashion and hope to keep improving. With constructive criticism from you, I can progress. Please stop by again. For what it's worth, I got a little bothered too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I am new to writing in any organized and sophisticated fashion and hope to keep improving. With constructive criticism from you, I can progress. Please stop by again. For what it's worth, I got a little bothered too.

    ReplyDelete