Saturday, February 8, 2014

Quaff My Love


Soon now
It will be over
Come on now
Pull the trigger
Oh happy trigger
And if you can't
Find yourself
To do it
Here are the pills
Go on now
Take some
Not one
What are you
Waiting for
It's 3:00 a.m.
Last night
It was the light pole
Ramming with the car
Just step on the gas baby
Instead you thought about it
Pulled over in the church lot
And found religion
At least for a little while
To save you
I'll get you
Don't try to hide
For now
I pinch your nipples
And insert one finger
Then two
Rubbing your clit
Until you're on the edge
Begging me to enter
I spread your legs wide
Though I have forgotten the restraints
Pulling the sheets down
To look at you
You beg me to unbuckle
My belt
Unzip my pants
Pull my cock out
Taking turns
Fingering you
And stroking myself
I forbid you from touching yourself
Not just now
But for the rest of your life
Self flagellation
Like King Henry did
After Becket died
I dangle my cock up your body
Naked ready to come
To your lips
Sucking you
Quenching my thirst
I laugh letting you in on
The little secret
Pineapple does make semen
Sweeter
If only I had known.
That's the pattern here.
If only I had known. 
With my rosary out
And my Bible wet with tears
I find little comfort in Genesis tonight
"God saw all he had made, and behold
It was very good."
Instead I keep on sinning
What's the fucking use
Maybe tomorrow I'll try Psalms
Nevermind
I skip to Revelation
And slip into my purple neglige
Whore of Babylon
My whore
My lover
Fornication is filthy
As is betrayal
He's no good for you
You always said
And after time passed
I fell for you
I trusted you
And believed you
Laughed with you
Cried with you
So cheers to you
I die because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment