Friday, February 14, 2014

Raise Your Skirt

 
Happening to catch ourselves both single
We had waited 35 years
Unable to act
Not acting
Yet silently undressing each other
Over the years
Focusing on our friendship
Never crossing the line
Respecting self
Honoring spouses and children
Helping each other guide our actions
Always filled with moral rectitude
But wanting to be touched by the other
Somewhere in our subconscious perhaps
With necessity at the mast
Our repressed intentions kept in tact
Hidden
And now
A chance to be free
First my blouse
Unbuttoning it one button at a time
Your fetish and mine
I giggle
As you look into my eyes
I have waited for a lifetime
Literally
To feel your hands brushing
Against my chest
You are tender yet primal
I hesitate to use the word pussy
But at this very moment
It seems appropriate
My pussy is wet
Dripping
So excited to meet your acquaintance
I shift my stance from one foot
To the next
Never knew I could writhe while standing up
With your eyes you ask me if I'll raise
My skirt
With my eyes I tell you it's okay
To slip your fingers into me
And receive a little gift
I've waited so long to give
I am yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment