Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Spending My Time

 
Right now I'm using my left hand
With my right I touch my right breast
Gently stroking and pinching the corresponding nipple
As I rub my clit with my left I pick up the pace rubbing my clit fast and in circles with a slight arch in my back as I come way too early
Pulsating
Rubbing my right nipple again
Through my gray tshirt
I am on the edge
I picture you inserting one finger
Eventually two
But for today it's my clit all the way
My hips rise off the bed
The kids are busy getting breakfast
I hope the door does not open
Oh God
Fuck me
Ah
I picture you grabbing my ass
And at this thought I explode
Dripping, pulsating, throbbing
Hunk of womanhood
That I am
You need to fuck me
Today is Valentine's Day after all
Perhaps for St. Patrick's Day
I'll let you take me on my desk at school
That is if we're talking by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment