Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Blowing out the Candles

Looking back, I can see where some would say, "Dude, that's weird," but for us we knew we were meant to be together, till death do us part, in sickness and in health.  We didn't overthink it.  I met my husband when I was just eighteen.  He was 43.  It was 1974.  I was wild.  On our first date I asked Ron how he felt about swinging.  He was by no means receptive.   Just a month later he was banging Heidi in the back of our Ford...Heidi ' s girlfriend wasn't all that desirable to me, but I knew for Ron seeing me with Shannon really made his pants tight.  Ron and I had this no touch understanding between us.  When he was with Heidi I could watch but I couldn't join in.  And when I was with Shannon, he wasn't allowed to touch either of us.  While I won't be graphic in my descriptions I'll just say while Shannon and I were licking each other's pussies, Ron would lay on the bed with us and stroke his own cock.   That really turned me on and then Shannon would put the dildo between my legs and pound it until my crotch was ready to rip open.  If she got tired, I would rub my clit raw in ecstasy and moan as Ron stroked his own penis and came.  He would shout out my name or Shannon ' s and his cock would go limp soon after. Nervously with a hint of embarrassment,  Ron would zip his semen-soaked pants, get up without saying anything, and head down to the basement bathroom.  Seconds later,  I'd hear the hum of the washing machine as Ron washed his stained underwear in the big machine.  Our swinging ritual became pretty routine. I liked dressing up in sexy lingerie I wouldn't normally wear in public.  Ron had a little OCD so he'd fuck Heidi on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.  On Mondays,  Wednesdays, and Fridays I got to romp with Shannon.  On Fridays, Ron would put a football game on in the living room and synch the game with my fucking with Shannon.  I'm not a big sports fan but I just did what he told me.  He made Shannon and I each pick a team.  Each time my team scored, I had to go down on Shannon.  Each time her team scored she had to go down on me.  If the game was tied, well that's a whole other story.  Ron and I went on with this arrangement for quite a few years.  Feeling pretty secure in my relationship and having that adventurous spirit spiced up our marriage.  I felt desired and confident,  that is until one Tuesday when he was fucking Heidi.  As I was watching, I noticed a look in his eyes.  It was a look I hadn't noticed before.  He was falling for her.  I didn't say anything during that very moment,  but the next time Ron and I were intimate I couldn't continue.  Call me the queen of bad timing, but I looked at him and told him I couldn't do it anymore.  He was angry and wondered why I had suggested it in the first place.  Mind you we had been swinging for three four years.  Though he was disappointed,  he agreed to end our swinging predilections.   Weeks went by and our marriage was obviously strained.  Without fucking Heidi on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays and without me romping on Mondays, Wednesdays,  and Fridays, Ron and I had a lot of time on our hands, time with each other.  He was in a constant slump, making no more than small talk with me.  He was distant;  I was angry and felt betrayed with the indelible impression of of my life partner connecting to another woman.  I was jealous and becoming more insecure as the days passed.   So as the old cliche goes, I took matters into my own hands.  I invited Heidi out to lunch and shared with her my intentions for resuming our swinging.   Ron was out of town visiting his sister in Iowa, so when Tuesday rolled around Heidi came over as usual. I took her coat, offered the bitch some brandy, and stabbed her right then and there.  She didn't see it coming. When Wednesday came, Shannon popped over.  I told her we wanted to spice things up so I blindfolded her before she enteted my apartment.  Not wanting to waste a good fuck, I led Shannon past Heidi's bludgeoned corpse into the bedroom.  Since we have a no touch policy she wasn't even aware that Ron wasn't there.  We fucked each for a long time.  I loved feeling her tender flesh against mine.  Her tongue did amazing things, licking every inch of my body and sending me into perpetual orgasms.  She would blow into my mouth and on my face until I couldn't take it any more.  Laying in a tousled  heap on the bed, our bodies sticky with cum, I got the already- bloody knife out of the nightstand drawer and killed her.  Sanguinary visions danced on the ceiling.   I guess looking back swinging wasn't for me.  I got too jealous and it ruined my relationship with Ron.  When Ron came home he must have been in shock seeing three hacked- up women.  The police didn't come for a while.  Ron was how shall we say...preoccupied.  He didn't go to work that week.  You see when Ron and I got married he had a fetish I abhorred,  never could quite get my mind around it so he suppressed it while we were together. We would have celebrated Ron's birthday next week.  Happy birthday baby.  A little necro... at last.  This is what you've been waiting for.  I love you.  Perhaps insecurity has it perks.  Although I'm gone, I'm looking at us with fresh eyes.  I always loved you babe.  Happy birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment